The Miraculous Medal (French: Médaille miraculeuse), also known as the Medal of the Immaculate Conception, is a medal, the design of which was originated by Saint Catherine Labouré following her vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary and made by goldsmith Adrien Vachette … As Catherine watched, the frame seemed to rotate, showing a circle of twelve stars, a large letter M surmounted by a cross, and the stylized Sacred Heart of Jesus crowned with thorns and Immaculate Heart of Mary pierced with a sword.
- Item: 10K Miraculous Medal Virgin Mary Pendant (Reads: “O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee”)
- Material: 10K Yellow Gold
- Size: 1” x 0.5”
- Stones: N/A
- Weight: 1.9 grams (on average)
- Hallmarks, Stamps or Markings: “10K”
The Jahda Jewelry Company Experience & Satisfaction
- Sizing is available for rings; sizing down is free, sizing up one size is also free, and two or more sizes is $10 per size. (For example: going from a size 7 to a size 8 is free; going from a size 7 to a size 9 is $20)
- Many of our items can be customized by adding/changing stones; send a message for details.
- We sell NO plated items unless explicitly stated. All of our items are PURE.
- All items we sell are tested (both stones and metals) prior to listing unless otherwise stated.
- Any coins or rulers shown are for size comparison purposes.
- Payment plans are available with up to six months to pay. Contact us for details.
New with tags
10k Yellow Gold