This is a beautiful piece created by a California jeweler using an Emerald taken from a solitaire pendant (the setting is brand new, never worn). The center stone is strongly speculated to be a Chatham Emerald, however it has not been lab tested. We feel it is much too perfect to be a natural Emerald. The center stone measures approximately 9MM X 7MM X 4.1MM and weighs 1.92 carats (the measurement to carat weight comparison strongly confirms that this is an Emerald). As it was pulled from an estate piece, there are some minor scuffs on the stone. The most noticeable is a small chip (possibly visible in photos) on one edge of the stone. The side stones are very beautiful, very well cut, clean VS2 diamonds with great color. Lots of life and sparkle and they create great contrast against the striking shade of the green center stone.
- Item: Solid 14K Yellow Gold Emerald and Diamond Ring ($2680 retail value)
- Material: 14K Yellow Gold
- Size: 10 (Sizing is available; see below for details)
- Stones: Main Stone(s): Emerald (created, 1.92 carats, emerald cut)
Accent Stone(s): Diamonds (0.53 tcw, VS2 clarity, round cut, G/H color)
- Weight: 10.0 grams
- Hallmarks, Stamps or Markings: “14K”
The Jahda Jewelry Company Experience & Satisfaction
- Sizing is available for rings; sizing down is free, sizing up one size is also free, and two or more sizes is $10 per size. (For example: going from a size 7 to a size 8 is free; going from a size 7 to a size 9 is $20)
- Many of our items can be customized by adding/changing stones; send a message for details.
- We sell NO plated items unless explicitly stated. All of our items are PURE.
- All items we sell are tested (both stones and metals) prior to listing unless otherwise stated.
- Any coins or rulers shown are for size comparison purposes.
- Payment plans are available with up to six months to pay. Contact us for details.
New with tags
14k Yellow Gold