This is a unique ring created by a California jeweler. The center stone is a natural citrine, which is a modified checkerboard baguette cut; this stone was chosen specifically for the extra facets/extra sparkle. The side stones are natural/genuine diamonds. The shank (the “back” of the ring that sits on the inside of your hand) is a very nice size for a very comfortable fit, measuring approximately 5.3mm in width. The face of the ring is about 14.5mm x 13mm.
- Item: Solid 14K Yellow Gold Citrine and Diamond Ring ($1750 retail)
- Material: 14K Yellow Gold
- Size: 9 (Sizing is available; see below for details)
- Stones: Main Stone(s): Citrine (1.2 carats, modified baguette cut, natural)
- Accent Stone(s): Diamonds (0.28 tcw, round cut, SI2/I1 clarity, I/J color)
- Weight: 10.0 grams
- Hallmarks, Stamps or Markings: “14K”
The Jahda Jewelry Company Experience & Satisfaction
- Sizing is available for rings; sizing down is free, sizing up one size is also free, and two or more sizes is $10 per size. (For example: going from a size 7 to a size 8 is free; going from a size 7 to a size 9 is $20)
- Many of our items can be customized by adding/changing stones; send a message for details.
- We sell NO plated items unless explicitly stated. All of our items are PURE.
- All items we sell are tested (both stones and metals) prior to listing unless otherwise stated.
- Any coins or rulers shown are for size comparison purposes.
- Payment plans are available with up to six months to pay. Contact us for details.
New with tags
14k Yellow Gold